David Bisbal has already prepared his acoustic tour that will take over land in the United States and Canada that will begin in the city of New York in October.
We present a second half of October very moved to Almeria singer, David Bisbal, on his return to the stage on American soil.
His blond curls and twists in the wind move again from October 15 acoustic tour starting the "David Bisbal Acoustic Tour 2012" on the stage of Carnegie Hall in New York, the first stop of the 11 concerts he plans to November 4.
The tour will continue on October 17 in Boston, the 19th in Washington, 20 in Toronto, 21 in Montreal, 24 in Chicago, 25 in Houston, 28 in San Francisco, 29 in Los Angeles, 30 in Vegas, on November 2 in Orlando and putting an end to his American tournée, the 4th of that month in Miami.
The acoustic tour, which is inspired by his latest work, "Una noche en el Teatro Real" (A Night at the Theatre Royal), review your successes, coinciding with the celebration of 10 years of his career, and give their own spin on the classics of the best Latin authors the last decades.
To demonstrate how to be their acoustic tour in the U.S. and Canada, Bisbal was in the Youth Awards gala, held in Miami this week, and in which he played on acoustic a topic that has become an anthem in its career "Ruido" (Noise).
And if that were not enough, David Bisbal will draw time where the jury for new spanish TV musical program of talent "La Voz" (The Voice) will soon be broadcast on spanish private television, Telecinco.
These are the cities and places where David Bisbal acoustic gig offer:
- October 16 - NEW YORK - CARNEGIE HALL
- October 17 - BOSTON - LYNN AUDITORIUM
- October 19 - WASHINGTON - WARNER THEATRE
- October 20 - TORONTO - MASSEY HALL
- October 21 - MONTREAL - ST. DENISE
- October 24 - CHICAGO - V LIVE CHICAGO
- October 25 - HOUSTON - HOUSTON ARENA
- October 28 - SAN FRANCISCO - FILLMORE
- October 29 - LOS ANGELES - HOUSE OF BLUES
- October 30 - LAS VEGAS - HOUSE OF BLUES
- November 2 - ORLANDO - HOUSE OF BLUES
- November 4 - MIAMI - JAMES L KNIGHT CENTER